Ani Chudrun, a beautiful walk with integrity
May 23, 2014
This a beautiful film about life transformation. One of the things I have always believed in is that if you want to create transformation in the world – then you too have to go on a journey of transformation before all the other things happen. In this way one is able to see and perceive the world differently. This is also a story about purpose and meaning. A story about that which fulfills us and sustains us.
The title is taken from a commentator who wrote “a simple beautiful walk with integrity”. Who would not want to take such a walk? Other than possessing a clear calm mind, that can then make a difference.
- Tim Smit on beauty and purpose
- The Hacker Ethic: A radical approach to the philosophy of business (Pekka Himanen)
- Blitz motorcycles – love the work you do (film 5 minute watch)
- Lessons from Patagonia’s Founder Yvon Chouinard (interview)
- Lee Smolin and Robert MacFarlane seeing the power and potential of a chaotic world (Post)
- The human need to transcend (Kenan Malik)