Alan Moore is an established educator and a practitioner who possesses a unique grasp on the changes that are reshaping our world, and an insight on how to transform organisations and businesses to thrive in a world where it’s not business as usual. He has has worked with many of the leading educational and corporate institutions around the world, sharing his extensive knowledge and insights on innovation and transformation in the form of teaching, workshops and invitational speaking. He is the author of 4 books.
Alan Moore’s invaluable and unique creative insights present us with an alternative way of working and existing – a better way – in which “participatory leadership” is the new operating system of the workplace where wellbeing and creating value for the collective good is the new currency of our economy. He articulates what most people are experiencing: dissatisfaction with their conditioned existence, their tick tock life which they did not choose but rather inherited.
Through his book and project “No Straight Lines” Alan joins up the dots of what he calls our non-linear world and splendidly paves for us a new future which is accessible to everyone through innovation, creativity and craftsmanship. By what we make, who we make it with and why we would be motivated to do it in the first place.
What can people learn from Alan’s knowledge and insights
- Learn about new tools, processes and language that can be used to re-define and re-shape enterprise and business.
- Explore how to develop the ability to recognise opportunities for value creation blending those tools, processes and language to evolve, fresh, novel and meaningful strategies and operational approaches to reshape business.
- Learn how to solve complex multi-dimensional organisational problems.
- Apply such insight to challenge current business-as-usual perceptions and barriers to transformation.
- Design for radical business transformation to assert a better, more vibrant future.
Alan’s lectures and workshops are particularly relevant for those seeking upgrading their knowledge and understanding of strategy, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Alan sits on the “board of inspiration” at the Dutch Think Tank Freedom Lab. He acts as “Head of Vision” for the Grow Venture Community, is a board director of the crisis management NGO Ushahidi and is as a special advisor to a number of innovative companies and organizations including publishing, mobile, the theatre and finance.