Executive leadership and innovation programme delivering the means to create and design for transformational change through the
6 principles of NSL.
Welcome to your best possible future. The Transformation LABS’ purpose is to put the tools, capabilities, language and processes into the head, heart and hands of participants to enable the realisation of personal and organisational best possible futures. Transformation LABS are base on the work of No Straight Lines and are specifically designed to create a powerful learning field for participants to re-design for radical business transformation enabling organisations to become:
- more resilient,
- more relevant personally and collectively,
- more economically, socially and environmentally sustainable,
- more economically vibrant and creative.
What you will learn
- Learn about new tools, processes and language
- Learn how others have used those to solve complex multi‐dimensional organisational problems
- Apply such in sight to challenge current business‐as‐usual perceptions and barriers to transformation
- Be able to rethink problems to create opportunities
- Become re‐equipped, re‐energised and re‐connected to best possible futures in business and beyond
- Explore innovative strategies and operational approaches to business
- Design for radical business transformation amidst volatile business conditions